Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Home stretch, maybe?

After a ton of math and rationalization, we called a venue and told them we were ready to put down a deposit. The coordinator won't be back in the office until Wednesday, though, so we won't know until then if our chosen date is still open. Now we wait...

No comments: